Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Requirements of a Teacher XD

haha
juz want to tell u guys who not in my class
2day Sc time,the usual lame teacher came in
thn we all oso like usual talk talk talk
thn she caught me
thn i said
"cikgu,saya cuma tolong ajarkan dia saja"
thn teacher said
"kalau nak sangat jadi cikgu datang ke depan mengajar"
lol
thn i bravely (XD)took teachers challenge
haha
i go infront
and say
"2day we will be learning chapter 6"(in Bangladesh accent lol)
after that,Abishekh stand up and asked me
"cikgu,kenapa kita tak belajar chapter 4 dan 5?"
I replied "Bcz chapter 4 and 5 hilang from my text book that's why lol"
after that i started my duty as a teacher XD
ask Abishekh,Hagilan and Derk Ming to read the points..
it was hilarous hahaha
after finishing it
I said "Awak semua boleh balik sekarang"
the whole class like monkeys @@ (j/k)
thn after my diaphram like want burst only i stop >.<
thn continue to the lame boring class again ..sobs T.T

No comments: