Saturday, May 9, 2009

9 and 10th of May

9th May
8 oclock ,my family and I went to The Ship ,Damansara to have a Mother's day meal...well my dad say tomorrow (well 2day) sure alot ppl..ok..kinda reasonable(or not ;p)
So we arrived at there and alot of ppl were waiting outside..i was like ..wow..looks like everyone's having the same brain as my dad's XD
thn the officer guy ask us to register..thn we wait..when is our turn thn we go inside lo..lol..
sit redy..no ppl want take our order..walao..my stomach very hungry redy..=,=
so after my dad "call" teh waiter...we all order lo...
I ate black pepper steak..and oxtail soup..(no ,not your tail soup lol)
so we wait..and have some family chit-chats(dont worry,chit sing ..not about u lol)
hoho..i no buy anything for my mom (so bad XD)..
Wish a Happy Mother's Day...

10th May
Since i complained to my dad...like..kazilion times..he agreed.to buy me a new glasses..or specs
so ...we went to the optical shop..near OTK ..
after choose my frame(no i wont tell u what is it like )
thn go check my eyes
wow
last time 300+ become 400
maybe bcz too much "on9" ...thn my dad teased me say mom cook carrot dont want eat,i replied,mom no cook XD...after that giv my mom "bom",u should know better why ;p
thn ..after all that stuff...stomach start to give out signals..haha..
time to eat...we decided to eat at KFC...
thn as usual ..eat la..haha..thn "song" redy..go back..that's all
:)
Tomorrow time to revenge on Sejarah teacher ..hehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn..i'm hungry now!! lol