Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Adventure Starts Here ^^

Today would be the day when our adventure really begins.Though some of you guys think you could relax after this mid-term exam.Well you are wrong.Seriously.Even it seems there's still long long far far away for PMR...but..in reality we only have less than 1 month to study..to our dishorror =,=.

I'm bored..I wanna a life full of adventures..Let's work hard together for our PMR.
If anyone here have a Garena account A.K.A. GG,add me thx.

I don't have anythings to share with you guys..cause it will cause a group of people hate me ..;p lol
The BM Paper..haha.OK..that's enough.I dont want tomorrow "kena" aim by everyone especially 3A fellows...For those whose results aren't satisfying..Try harder and..of course S.M.A.R.T.

For those who passed with flying colours ,congratulatons.Pm me your results and I will send you Rm 1,000,000.00.






















Like I have that much of money XD.
Jokes for today: Joke are best when hot,Coke are best when cold XD

No comments: