Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Hospital Trip?

2day,3 oclock went to Puchong Perdana's bus stop and took U70 until Jalan Klang Lama.It took about 30 minutes..so long =,=.

After that wait at the Jln Klang Lama's bus stop so long..4:30 already..we supposed to be at the hospital..so we had no choice but to take a taxi..Walao,"Potong my kepala",RM50 from Jln Klang Lama to Hospital Tunku Abdul Rahman.(Nowdays taxis all like this > $.$)and so we reached at 5 something.So we go and find my aunty's ward (7B)..It was..so...jam @_@.


Soon we felt hungry and go buy something to eat.Bought 2 packs of sandwiches worth Rm5 each ,so RM10 total..When my mom opened it..the smell was so unpleasant...IT WAS EXPIRED..crap..what a waste..mine oso expired.Luckly gt buy "Pau"..or we die .lolz


After that,My couz was already there..with her husband(;p this sounds weird but their son...is older than me..can u imagine?He must call me uncle XD..Although i know im still "young" wakaka.

The worst thing i saw at there..there's even patient who lay on the floor..omg =,=.. so lousy government hospital..

Next,the visiting time was over .So we went to a stall and please ourselves XD.Thn go to my couz hse (the lil bro of my couz that i mentioned juz now ).We talked alot of craps lol while killing time w8ing for my dad to fetch us home while my couz "lepak-ing" there .The bro couz said I look like Bruce Lee...Wachak ;p...u guys tell me whether true or not.I'm not going to comment =D

This Sat gt Secondary vs Primary school ping pong tourney at Han Ming.Kinda weird(I know).I could throw my face if i lose to a..standard 1 boy.

That's all.Joke of the day is :
Patient:What illness am I having?
Doctor:What illness are you having?
Patient:#$%+!=*

2 comments:

Wallace said...

Horrible =_="

Abid -Zero(ゼロ) said...

lol what's horrible..?
I know my way of blogging sux..
I'm lazy and I'm not putting much effort..sorry~