Saturday, June 27, 2009

27th of June

I woke up at 6 o'clock,and get ready as usual.I'm not thrilled about anything but I'm (I also dunno what I'm saying).Reached school at 6:56,to my despise,there's absolutely no one in the canteen.Maybe they are coming a bit late as for today's not a normal school day(but it is counted as a normal school day,what am I talking =,=)

Then I have a little chat with Xing Nan,they've arrived.Without knowing,its already 7.15,so we gotta go to the "Assembly Base(sounds weird direct translated from BM)".I'm shocked that we're gonna be at there until 9(the Prefect's thingy ceromony is over)

Fast forward,Jun Xiong's name is called.My friends and I gave him a huge applause.Well he's the Naib Setiausaha for this year and so on.Work hard buddy ^^.(Don't give people bully XD)

Since my dad's not here yet,so E-Yang and me decided to kill time by dueling.After we get bored(Because we've never buy new packs since last year),then we watch Fei Yong and Chit Sing play Chinese Chess.It's 10.My dad arrived.OK(I don't know if this a good or bad thing lol)
It's my father's turn so teacher called me and I sat at the provided seat.Well,teacher said my results is kinda "OK"(I'm hate when people use OK to describe,because I dunno what's the meaning,it can be good or bad)

My father asks what's my Math's results,and teacher said 90.My father is like "Good".
Then he ask what's my average,teacher replied I get 79 is already good(But I know its not XD)
My father noticed my BM's mark and asked,"Why my son's BM so low?"
I said,"I'm the highest (although no one's A in the class ;p)
Teacher also like,"Ehem,Ehem,cough,cough"

Ok,then I arrived at home.I'm hungry but I'll do my homework meanwhile my mom is cooking.
A while later,I ate like 2 plates."Syok~ lol"

THE TEDIOUS,MARVELLOUS,FABULOUS PART
Its 12:50,I'm having my Sejarah class at 1 o'clock.So I go and arrived at my tuition centre 7 minutes later.So the door's closed,I'm like,"Okay maybe I'm early."So I waited there until Kin Mun and 1 guy(forgot his name,pardon me) arrived.I slept like 30 minutes on the stairs.Its ALREADY 1:36.WTFish,damn,where in the world is the teacher.So Kin Mun gave him a call.
YOU KNOW WHAT HE FREAKING SAID?

"Sorry arh,now I go and pick up Jia Mei,you all go and wait me at the mamak restaurant". 1 word.SWT.
So we go to the mamak shop.Wait and wait and wait~,I say,"If 2 o'clock teacher's not here yet,then I'm back home." Its 2 o'clock.When I was about to leave,Kin Mun said,"Just wait more 10 minutes".The teacher damn-it arrived at the 10th minutes."Nice timing"
He asks,"Aiya,only 3 people only arh?If I know I cancel the class."
We all are like,"!@$!!%@%!$@#%@#=!!If I know know I won't come."He said,"Since I'm late today,the class is only 1 hour(its 1 and a half actually).

3 oclock
I'm arrived at home and tired like sh*t so I take a nap.I woke at 6:38 and go pray.Then I wrote this blog.Tomorrow I'm going for the seminar PMR.So tomorrow's a big day.I hope the tips is gonna be a big help to all PMR-ers.
Good Luck and All the Best!
Bye~
-Abid-

No comments: