Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Smile of Rainbow(not really XD)

I havent update my blog for a long time.I know that.Hungry readers are waiting for my blog.
Just make sure you dont eat innocent people.LOL

Juz wanna annouce my results..
BM=76(No A,but I gt the class highest :)
BI=71(Only 5 people in our class gt A for English)
SC=75(The teacher sux,I missed Pn.Phua :(
MT=90(Wooo,Whooping 90%,last time was 73,so happy XD)
Geo=75(Expected an A ,1st B I gt since Form 1)
Sj=78(I studied a month before,but looks like I need to change my study method)
KH=78(Arh..I hate 78..恨死你!)
PI=88(The highest in the class XD)

To sum it up,its 2As,6Bs.OMG.o.o
Guess what number did I get in class.
15!!But that's the 1st result.It has some errors.Ok,never mind.
I gt number..12!!Behind Jun Xiong!
My average marks is 79.95.Luckly this time is determined by average marks.
Or I would be saying Goodbye to 3A
Damn..Don't change class leh
I miss Qhaby and Abishekh T.T
(Dont misunderstood lol)

I've gt nothing interesting to share with you guys anymore.Seriously,Life sucks for me.Now.
Oh,rainbow come out please XD.

Joke of the day(from Joey):
Ah Ming and his father climbed Mount Everest.When they reached the top,suddenly Ah Ming fell down.
Then,his father asked him:"Are you OK?"
Ah Ming replied,"I'm OK."
Guess what Ah Ming said next.













He said,"I'm still falling!!"
(Because its Mount Everest,the highest mountain in the world,LOL)
haha,hoped you guys enjoyed it.
Bye
-Abid-

3 comments:

CέlCıΰѕ said...

mostly almost can get A...@_@
keep it up next time bah =)

Abid -Zero(ゼロ) said...

haha thx..
btw,how are you now?
long time no see u d
:)
U at which school now?

CέlCıΰѕ said...

okok luu..hahah..
i study PU ya ^^
*bad school

=="