Saturday, June 13, 2009

T.T

Today morning I'm was sooo energetic.I woke up at 6 and get ready and wait for Kin Mun's mother to come and pick me up.He arrived at my house about 7 o'clock.Wow..We're the first to arrive,and we decided to do some warm-ups.After half an hour,we helped the Coach to set up the tables..and a few minutes of warm ups,and suddenly I heard my name was called.

"Wow,that was fast"My first match was..against a shorty(i know XD) spec boy.He was kinda cute but his attitude isn't(lol).After a few balls,now I realized how long I didn't play..and my hand was kinda "keras".I can't loop(抽)properly,and my screw(旋球) like I never screw the ball..oh well..so I lost.

Nevermind then,I thought I needed somemore time to get my rythm back.So I played King(a like deathmatch game except u play with 3 balls,and you be the King is u won 3 balls straight)
with Kin Mun and Fei Yong.

After I drank my water,thn I am to versus a kinda like the same boy juz now except that he was specless.I performed more better this round ..but I still lost.and I found he was "the most good player in Han Ming" OMG.

Next round is against a fatty spec boy.Fei Yong told me last time he thought he was a girl entering the gents.I give him "bom" >.>. This guy is more challenging thn the 2 juz now,he even BEATED JOEY!!.(but this is after my match so I wouldn't know)

Crap,now in 3 matches I lose all of them.Damn..AT LEAST I get a win today..geez(How failure I am compared to those primary schoolers)

So I am into the 4th round.I vs a Form 1 girl ,she was in Han Ming last year(and very good too).
and I thought I am doomed.But I come out victorious,Now its 1-3 >.<

And there's still 4 more matches (which I don't really remember).Where I only won a girl in the 4 matches so that makes 2-6 for the day.
T.T
Fei Yong =5-2(He's damn good and still say he lucky >.<)
Joey=4-4(He lost to his own lil brother,epic when his lil bro scream out of happyness ,I wish I had recorded that XD)
Me=2-6
Kin Mun=0-2(Joey said he was "多余的",he wasn't supposed to come after all,but hey he didn't come thn I nid to come at 6 oclock OMG 1 and a half hour of waiting)

Nothing to say..I guess I nid to do next time.and I even slept 6 hours from 4 to 9 pm(How can it be tiring even just play with primary schoolers ==,I bet its even worse if i play MSSD)

No comments: